i-Five offers a China Visa Service to secure all necessary documentation for incoming foreign professionals to legally work in China. This includes Work Permits, Residence Permits and Working Visas.

If you are employing a foreigner for a long-term work arrangement, they will require a ‘Z’ Visa. Also known as a work visa, it is issued to those who are hired by a Registered Businesses in China.

i-Five’s Consultants are experts in China’s Visa regulations, having provided this service for many years to our clients and candidates. We will help you prepare the documentation and take the worry out of the procedure for you. We can be trusted to provide a fast, reliable and efficient service.

  • Reply for any enquiries on visa procedures for our clients and employees
  • Step-by-step orientation of visa application procedure to our clients and employees
  • Prepare and fill in all the documents for application
  • Door-to-door service for documents collection and delivery
  • Accompany applicants to locations for all necessary steps
  • Solve any problems in the process of visa application
  • Remind our clients for visa and work permit expiration and renewal

For more information, please contact us at

Introduction to Chinese Visas

A full introduction to all the visas available in China


Visa FAQs

Here are our FAQs as commonly asked by visa applicants